We are committed to quality in all areas of Mortgage Management and in providing you a wide range of prime and specialist lending products designed to suit all types of borrowers. We are dedicated to providing high levels of service to our brokers and pay commissions above industry standards. We make ourselves available by providing direct line access to all members of staff to assist you and your clients at all stages of getting your loans approved, settled and with all areas of post settlement support.
At Better Choice Home Loans you will not have any minimum volume requirements and we do not charge an accreditation fee.
We have experienced Relationship Management Team committed to providing you first-rate support, who are passionate about increasing your business by turning scenarios into loan applications. Our Credit Managers have many years experience, in-house Delegated Lending Authorities to $2,000,000 and guaranteed quick turnaround times. In addition, our Settlement and Customer Service Officers ensure a smooth settlement process and are devoted to quality personalised post settlement service as well as managing all retention matters to ensure we are doing whatever we can to assist you in retaining the client. Our Relationship Officers ensure you are kept up to date with all website information, products, rates and specials to ensure you have access to all relevant information to allow you to offer the best solution to your client.
How to become an accredited Introducer with Better Choice Home Loans
There are two types of accreditation available to introducers who wish to be accredited with Better Choice Home Loans. All Introducers must be either a Credit representative of one of our affiliated Aggregator groups or an Australian Credit Licence (ACL) holder.
Introducers must be a current Credit Representative of the Aggregator they wish to apply under. Introducers must speak with their Aggregator and complete a Better Choice Aggregator Accreditation Application form.
After you have completed the necessary details and provided this back to your Aggregator, the Aggregator must sign the application form and submit the completed form to Better Choice Home Loans.
All aggregator accreditation applications must be submitted to Better Choice Home Loans via your Aggregator.
When your accreditation application is completed, the Better Choice Accreditations Team will provide a welcome email with your Better Choice Introducer Number.
To apply for Direct Accreditation with Better Choice Home Loans, Introducers must hold an Australian Credit License (ACL). A Credit Representative cannot apply for Direct Accreditation.
Below is a list of the required documents that are mandatory for Direct accreditation. An Introducer must complete and attain the following documents before commencing with a Direct Accreditation as an accreditation application cannot be submitted without uploading all required documents.
- Certificate of Company Registration or Business Name;
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance of no less than $2M for any one claim or $4m in the aggregate;
- Current Australian Credit Licence (ACL) or Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL);
- Copy of External Dispute Resolution Membership (AFCA) Certificate;
- Copy of current Industry Membership with either MFAA or FBAA for Company/Directors and all Loan Writers;
- Copy of Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking Management or Diploma for Directors;
- Police Check (National Criminal History Check) for Directors & all Loan Writers (less than 3 months old);
- Copy of photo identification for Directors (current Drivers Licence or Passport);
- Copy of Veda Personal Credit Check for applying Directors;
- Two written lender references; and
- Bank details for payment of Commissions.
If you have all of the above documents ready to apply, please click here.
When your direct accreditation application is approved, the Better Choice Accreditations Team will provide a welcome email with your Better Choice Introducer Number and an Introducer Agreement for signing. The accreditation is not complete until the signed Introducer Agreement is returned to Better Choice Home Loans.